A delicious cracker, that is a good alternative to packaged snack crackers.
3/4 cup of water
Sprinkling of Salt to desired taste
extra flour and water
garlic or different herbs as well.
2. Section the dough and roll out with a rolling pin until desired thickness
3. Place under the broiler / grill until brown. Takes a few minutes. Delicious and can be used in a variety of ways.
4. Add garlic or different herbs as well.
5. To make the crackers roll out thinner and use a scone ring or the bottom of a glass/cup rim and make a stack.
6. Place under the broiler / grill until brown.
7. Will go crispy when cold.
8. Seal in a container and enjoy.