Mixed raw vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, and legumes for a healthy and balanced vegan diet

What Is Hallelujah Diet

Your Health Begins At A Cellular Level

When your cells are nutrient-deficient, you are at much greater risk of a weakened immune system and disease. The diet that weakens our cells and health is filled with processed, refined and unhealthy foods — called the Standard American Diet (or SAD). The Hallelujah Diet replaces SAD foods with plant-based foods that nourish our bodies so we can reclaim our natural self-healing power.

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.When you get back to the garden, you can live life fully the way that God intended. Our resources introduce nutrient-rich foods into your diet that can transform your life. We offer natural supplements, juices, organic protein bars, exercise programs, and recipes.

How It Works

With over 20 years of experience helping people improve their health, the Hallelujah Diet has everything you need to thrive in healthy eating. We provide resources from books on living healthier to simple meal plans. As you start to consume better foods and nutrient-rich supplements, you will be amazed by the positive changes that will take place within your body.

Want a quick introduction to the diet? See our video series: The Hallelujah Diet in 7 Minutes.

Hallelujah Diet Four-Step Plan

We’ve broken down the Hallelujah Diet into an easy-to-follow plan to help transform the way you eat. Our plan is designed to help pack vital nutrients into your diet so that you can get back to the health you were created to have. Here are four steps to the Hallelujah Diet:

Step 1

Consume primarily raw vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds. We help you work towards a whole food, plant-based diet that is close to 85% raw foods and the remaining 15% cooked.

Step 2

Replace toxic foods. Some of the foods you’re eating, such as meat, dairy, white flour and sugar products, and refined salt may be wreaking havoc on your body. Why? They are manufactured with additives, preservatives, and artificial ingredients. We help you eliminate these foods and replace them with a diet that puts your health first.

Step 3

BarleyMax and Vegetable Juice. Even if your digestive system is healthy, you can only absorb a portion of the nutrients in fruits and vegetables. Juicing with BarleyMax and Vegetable Juice allows you to gain maximum nutrition naturally.

Step 4

Supplementation. No matter what kind of diet you follow, there are likely gaps in your nutrition. Once you’ve started a plant-based diet, we often recommend the following supplements to fill these nutritional gaps: Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3/K2, Iodine, Selenium, DHA.

We Offer Everything You Need To Get Back To Your Healthiest Life:

Delicious recipe books

These books help you live a biblically-based diet.

View Recipes

Let's Get StartedLet's Get Started

Hallelujah Diet Plan

Let’s Get Started

If you’re serious about changing your health for good but don’t know where to begin, we recommend our Starter Kits.

These kits offer simple solutions to get back to a biblically-based diet. Whether you’re looking for a cleanse or to rebuild your health, each kit will give you the necessary resources for living a healthy life.

Subscribe to our newsletter - Fresh pressed juice made with apples, lemon, and mint

Subscribe to our newsletter

Get promotions, news tidbits, featured recipes, webinars, supplement spotlights, and much more sent right to your email inbox!