4 medium tomatoes, cut in half and diced
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup basil leaves, cut chiffonade (fine)
8 garlic cloves, peeled
1/2 cup fresh oregano leaves
1 tsp Celtic sea or Himalayan salt
1 cup distilled water
1/4 cup flaxseeds, ground
5 Tbsp hemp seeds, ground
2. Pour seeds into large bowl and add tomatoes, oil, basil, garlic, oregano, salt and water.
3. Mix well then add ground flaxseeds and mix again until smooth.
4. Divide batter evenly between 5 dehydrator trays (about 1½ cups per tray) with solid sheet and spread to the edges.
5. Sprinkle with hemp seeds and press them into the batter.
6. Dehydrate 6 hours at 105 degrees, flip onto screen and peel off solid sheet.
7. Dehydrate another 10-12 hours.