4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp chili powder
4 tsp cumin
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp unrefined sea salt
2. Peel sweet potatoes and slice almost paper thin with a mandolin.
3. Place sweet potatoes in the bowl with the oil and seasoning. Coat slices evenly.
4. Place slices on dehydrator trays using the teflex sheets. (Sprinkle extra chili powder over each slice for more spiciness!)
5. Dehydrate at 105F for 24 hours or until a crispness develops. Flip them over approximately half way through.
6. If you do not use oil, the chips get too tough.