14 oz can organic unsalted Italian tomatoes (with juice)
15 oz can organic garbanzo beans
15 oz can organic red kidney beans
1 cup carrots (cut into small thin chucks)
1 cup finely shredded cabbage
1 cup celery (1/4 inch cuts)
1 cup onion (diced)
½ cup fresh parsley (minced "“ or 1 Tbsp dried)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
½ tsp dried oregano
½ tsp dried basil
½ tsp thyme
1 tsp Celtic or Himalayan Salt (or to taste)
1 package spiral noodles (prepare according to directions and set aside)
Organic ingredients are always recommended.
2. Mince garlic and parsley, chop carrots, onion, celery, cabbage, and saute in a small amount of soup stock until onions are translucent.
3. In a large soup pot, place soup stock, tomatoes and all remaining ingredients.
4. Simmer until cabbage is tender.
5. Do not add set-aside spiral noodles to soup pot or they will lose their form.
6. To serve, place some set-aside noodles in soup bowl, ladle soup over the noodles and serve.