To make this soup (and warm it), just place all of the ingredients in a powerful blender like the Vitamix Turboblend VS variable speed blender and leave it running for several minutes. The friction creates heat that warms the soup.
1 Roma tomato
1 celery rib
Thin slice of onion
1 garlic clove (peeled)
¼ slice of red bell pepper
1 cup of shredded cabbage
1 avocado (peeled and pitted)
1 Tbsp cumin
½ tsp unrefined sea salt or Himalayan salt
Pinch of cayenne pepper
¼ cup pitted olives
¼ cup raw or frozen corn
2. Then quickly increase speed to #10 and then switch setting to the "Hi" and run on "Hi" for three to four minutes until steam escapes.
3. Turn off blender and add olives and corn.
4. Blend again on "variable" speed setting #5 just until olives and corn are mixed into the hot soup.
5. Serve in soup bowls topped with broken pieces of tortilla chips.
6. Add a big salad and some homemade whole grain bread