Embark on a journey to health and vitality with our whole food diet guidance. Discover a better you, starting with this Two Potato Soup. As the weather gets colder, there's nothing quite like a warm and comforting bowl of soup to help you feel cozy and nourished. This hearty soup is made with a blend of sweet potatoes and white potatoes, which not only gives it a rich and satisfying flavor but also provides a host of health benefits, including vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.Ingredients
3 cups sweet potatoes (peeled and cubed)
3 cups white potatoes (peeled and cubed)
2 cups celery ribs (sliced)
2 cups yellow onion (diced)
1 cup carrot (shredded)
1-2 garlic cloves (peeled and minced)
1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
1 tsp dried dill weed
All Purpose Herb Seasoning (to taste)
1/2 tsp Celtic Sea Salt (or to taste)
Pinch of Cayenne Pepper (to taste)
32 ounces vegetable soup stock (or distilled water)
2 Tbsp arrowroot powder if you like a thicker soup
1. Place all prepared vegetables, including seasonings in a soup pot and add soup stock.
2. Bring to a boil and then turn down to simmer and cover.
3. Simmer until all vegetables are tender.
4. Remove 1-2 cups of the soup and allow to cool.
5. When cool, place in a food processor with an S-blade and add 2 Tbsp arrowroot powder and process till creamy.
6. Stir this back into the soup, mix well, and continue cooking until slightly thickened. ENJOY!