Sesame Kelp Noodles are a breeze to make since there's no cooking involved! That also means it’s mostly raw and, therefore, excellent for your health.
1 Package Kelp Noodles, rinsed well with cold water
2 cups Napa cabbage, finely shredded
1 cup bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 cup snow peas, thinly sliced
1 cup carrots, julienned or grated
½ cup green onion, finely chopped
½ cup cilantro, chopped
½ cup almond butter
3 T. water
1 T. tamari (use wheat-free if you’re avoiding gluten)
1 T. rice vinegar OR lemon juice
1 T. raw agave nectar
2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
1 garlic clove
1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
½ tsp. cayenne pepper, or to taste, OR use a fresh chili pepper of your choice (optional)
Sea salt to taste
Chopped green onion
Toasted sesame seeds
1. Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
2. Sauce should be slightly thick, because the veggies will leach out water and thin the sauce when you toss everything together.
1. In a mixing bowl, pour the sauce over the noodles and veggies, and toss.
2. Sprinkle toasted sesame seed sesame seeds in for extra flavor.
3. Garnish with a little extra chopped cilantro and green onions.
4. Serve and enjoy.