Trying pizza is the best way to go.
1 Recipe of Rhonda's Basil Pesto
2 Plum Tomatoes (sliced fairly thin)
1 cup Broccoli (chopped fairly fine)
1/2 cup Sweet Red Onion (diced)
1/2 cup Red Pepper, or orange or yellow (diced)
6 Kalamata Olives (coarsely chopped)
Vegetarian Parmesan Cheese to taste (optional)
2. Place a light coating of extra virgin olive oil on crust and place on pizza pan or stone.
3. Top with pesto sauce, followed by sprinkling of Vegetarian cheese, followed by prepared vegetables.
4. Place in oven and immediately lower temperature to 425, and bake for 8-12 minutes.
5. This makes a large pizza that we cut into 4-quarters.
6. We each eat a quarter that first night, and either freeze or refrigerate the remaining quarters for a future meal.