If you live near Virginia's southern border, you're in for a treat! Olin Idol, Hallelujah Acres Vice-President of Health, is coming to South Boston, Virginia to teach you all about the Hallelujah Diet & Lifestyle on Friday, March 22, at 7:00 p.m. (South Boston is about an hour north of Raleigh, NC). This FREE seminar — "Your Self-healing Body" — will be held in the Centerville Baptist Church, 3200 Halifax Road in South Boston, Virginia. Olin is Hallelujah Acres' health and wellness "answer man." He has personally been on The Hallelujah Diet for 19 years and his articles are a regular feature in Hallelujah Acres' Health News magazine. This uplifting message of hope of healing is based on The Hallelujah Diet — the biblically-based diet that has already helped save thousands of lives! If you are curious about the impact diet has on health, this eye-opening seminar is sure to educate, entertain, and inspire (healthier) food for thought. You’ll discover:
- Why your diet is making you sick, and how to promote healing - God’s way
- The perfect foods that God gave to mankind
- How you can restore your health and reclaim your vitality
- The “toxic” foods that you probably eat every day
- Real success stories of how The Hallelujah Diet has helped renew health, all over the world!