As featured in Health News #72
4 ripe tomatoes, quartered
6 sundried tomatoes, soaked in water to cover for 30 minutes
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
1 can black ripe olives, sliced
1/2 cup capers
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
sea salt to taste
1 large zucchini
grape tomatoes (halved)
2. Place all ingredients except for the olives and capers in the food processor and pulse, leaving the sauce still slightly chunky.
3. Remove, place into a bowl and stir in olives and capers.
4. Check flavor and add sea salt to taste.
5. Spiralize zucchini in a spiral vegetable slicer or julienne by hand or with a mandolin. Toss with halved grape tomatoes.
6. Mix with desired quantity of Raw Puttanesca Sauce.
7. Layer on a bed of baby spinach, and top with tiny basil leaves and pine nuts.