The best salsa you've ever tasted... no contest!
1-3 jalapeno peppers, seeded
3 garlic cloves, minced fine
½ cup cilantro leaves
½ cup fresh basil
2 limes, juiced
2 tsp sea salt, (optional)
1 Tbsp ground cumin
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 red pepper, seeded
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked in warm water
2. Add jalapenos, cilantro, basil, lime juice, salt cumin, and chili powder into the food processor and chop until very fine.
3. Pour this mixture into the bowl with the chopped tomatoes.
4. Place red pepper in the processor, chop fine, and add to tomato mixture.
5. Place onion in the processor, chop fine, and add to tomato mixture.
6. Place the sun-dried tomatoes in the food processor and chop until smooth like tomato paste.
7. Stir sun-dried tomatoes with the salsa mixture.
8. This is better after the flavors have blended for a couple of hours and has a shelf life of 7-10 days.