This recipe was sent in by Sherry for the raw tip pea salad.
1 lb. Fresh Asparagus
2 large Cauliflower florets
2 ears raw Corn
2-3 large handfuls fresh Pea tips
2 medium Tomatoes, diced
2. Process until chopped small.
3. Place in large bowl.
4. Remove corn from cobs and add to previously processed veggies.
5. Add diced tomatoes and pea tips and toss well.
6. May be eaten with your favorite salad dressing as is or stuffed into pocket bread for a tasty treat with or without dressing.
7. For pocket bread sandwiches, you may add any other ingredients that sound interesting -- such as shredded carrots, avocado slices, hummus, etc.
8. Try stuffing tomatoes or green peppers; roll it inside flat breads or romaine lettuce leaves.
9. The possibilities are many. ENJOY!