Rhonda demonstrated and served this recipe, and it was a huge hit.
1/2 cup almonds (soaked overnight and drained)
3/4 cup sunflower seeds (soaked overnight and drained)
1 garlic clove (peeled)
1/4 cup celery (diced fine)
1/4 cup sweet red onion (diced fine)
1/2 medium sweet red bell pepper (seeded and diced fine)
1/4 mildly hot pepper (seeded and diced fine) optional
1/8" piece ginger (peeled and minced fine)
1/4 cup fresh parsley (minced)
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves (minced)
1/2 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves (minced)
1/2 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt (to taste) optional
2. Place garlic in food processor with S blade and process until minced find.
3. Leave garlic in processor, add walnuts, and process until a dough-like consistency.
4. Empty into a large bowl.
5. Process almonds and sunflower seeds separately the same way, adding each to the bowl containing the walnuts and garlic.
6. Next, fold in the prepared vegetables, herbs, olive oil and seasoning herbs. Mix all ingredients well (your hands work the best).
7. Shape into a loaf and let sit at room temperature 4 to 6 hours to mingle flavors and it is ready to serve.
8. (If you prefer a warm loaf (not cooked), place mixture on a solid dehydrating sheet, shape into a 1 1/2 inches high loaf, and dehydrate at 100 degrees 3-4 hours before serving.) ENJOY!