This past week Rhonda and I journeyed out to the blueberry patch and harvested over 10 pounds of blueberries! We froze them immediately after picking and then enjoyed this wonderful alternative to blueberry ice cream — we hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
1 cup frozen blueberries
2. Using a Champion or Green Star juicer with blank screen in place, run bananas and blueberries alternately through the machine.
3. Using a food processor
4. Place all ingredients in a food processor with the "S" blade in place, and process until smooth and creamy.
5. Using a blender
6. In a Vitamix or other powerful blender, place ¾ cup of liquid (water or almond milk).
7. Add two frozen fruit and blend until creamy.
8. By adding a little more liquid and some greens, this could be made into a nutritious green smoothie.