As featured in Health News #72.
1 medium ripe tomato, chopped into 1/2" cubes
1 medium Ataulfo mango, chopped into 1/2" cubes
1 medium avocado, chopped into 1/2" cubes
6-10 fresh mint leaves, torn up
pinch unrefined sea salt
1/4 to 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar (optional)
2. Allow flavors to mingle for 15-30 minutes.
3. Other chop bowl ideas as a lovely appetizer on bread (like a mild, fairly soft onion bread cut into squares) or a cracker.
4. Mango, tomato, and cucumber, with sea salt and curry powder or cumin
5. Papaya, tomato, avocado, with lemon juice
6. Cucumber, tomato, avocado, with small amount of onion