Put it on soups, salads, pizza, or anywhere else you would use traditional parmesan cheese!
1½ cups of pine nuts, soaked 4 hours and drained
1¾ cups distilled water
Juice from one lemon and lime
1 Professional Strength Probiotic tablet (crushed)
¾ tsp Celtic Sea Salt
2. Pour into bowl, cover with a towel and leave at room temperature to allow fermentation to begin (about 4 hours).
3. Spread "cheese" on teflex sheets in a very thin coat and dehydrate about 5 hours.
4. Place a second dehydrator tray with a screen over the cheese and flip the "cheese."
5. Gently peel the "cheese" from the teflex sheets using a dough scraper.
6. Return to the dehydrator for another hour or until completely dry.
7. Crumble the cheese and place in a container.