Here's a delicious 100% dairy free vegan cheese alternative!
4 Tbsp agar agar flakes
1/2 cup raw almond butter
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
1/2 cup red bell pepper, cut into pieces
1 tsp onion flakes or powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp unrefined sea salt (optional)
2. Place cold distilled water and agar agar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve agar agar.
3. Remove from heat and add to blender ingredients and process until creamy and smooth.
4. Pour into mold and refrigerate until set.
5. When thoroughly chilled and set, turn out onto a dish.
6. This vegan cheese slices and melts well. ENJOY!