A great topping for appetizers, raw veggies, bread and more!
8 oz raw pine nuts (whole or slightly chopped)
1 cup extra virgin olive oil (cold-pressed)
several large cloves of garlic (peeled) and chopped fine
1 tsp dried basil
unrefined sea salt to taste
2. Remove mixture into a bowl.
3. Blend remaining tomatoes and oil until smooth.
4. Add to chunky blend in bowl and mix with spoon.
5. Stir in pine nuts, basil and unrefined sea salt.
6. Serve with crackers, celery stalks, garlic bread, or whatever trips your trigger.