Superior health will exist if our living practices are in keeping with God’s natural laws. Good health is a necessary condition for the enjoyment of life and it is the Lord’s will that we enjoy life. Jesus said: “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10) With superior health we are fit vessels for God’s Holy Spirit and we are better able to serve God and proclaim the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Hallelujah Acres believes and teaches that God created man! (Genesis 1:26-27; 2:7)
- Hallelujah Acres believes that God created man with a perfect body, with a body capable of living without sickness. (Genesis 1:31)
- Hallelujah Acres believes health is natural and normal and will be our portion if we will but observe God’s natural laws in our daily walk through life. (Galatians 6:7)
- Hallelujah Acres believes that God does not want us to be sick! The Bible tells us that God wishes “above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” (3 John 2)
- Hallelujah Acres believes that sickness comes ONLY when we violate the natural laws God gave us to live by! Disease is abnormal, unnatural and unnecessary! (Galatians 6:7)
- Hallelujah Acres believes that using treatments such as drugs, radiation, and the surgical removal of body parts in an effort to bring about healing is unnatural to the body and interferes with healthful body functions and the body’s efforts to heal itself! (Mark 5:25-26)
- Hallelujah Acres rejects the idea that sickness and disease are inevitable in our lives. Rather, we contend that sickness and disease will not occur unless there is sufficient cause! Proverbs 26:2 says: “. . . the curse causeless shall not come.”
- Hallelujah Acres believes that no curse of sickness or ill health comes without a cause . . . and further, that if we will but eliminate the CAUSE, the curse (the sickness) will usually go away and stay away.
“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God and that the spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy: for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.” (2 Corinthians 3:16-18) “I beseech you therefore brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” (Romans 12:1-2)