Sweet Dream CremeFrom Rhonda Malkmus' new recipe book, "Rhonda's Culinary Creations" Yield: 2 cups Ingredients
- 1 cup pine nuts, soaked 4 to 6 hours and drained
- 3/4 cup walnuts, soaked overnight and drained
- Juice of 1/2 orange or lemon
- 2 Tbsp raw unfiltered honey or maple syrup
- 1/4-inch piece of vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla
- Place ingredients in a Vitamix or other powerful blender and blend to a creamy consistency, scrapping the side often with a rubber spatula.
- If cream is too stiff, slowly add distilled water to reach desired consistency.
- Use cream immediately.