When you’ve chosen to walk the path of a healthier you, it can sometimes be difficult to find some foods that you may crave or want that fit into your new lifestyle, especially one of the raw foods diet. Luckily, we have compiled some protein powder recipes that will help you to satisfy those cravings without straying from your diet. Raw food diets don’t have to be bland and neither do protein powder recipes. Check out our selection of delicious treats that’ll remind you of your favorite dessert, while also being healthy and full of protein to fill you up.
Almond Butter and Jam Sundae
This is a delicious recipe if you love ice cream sundaes and want one, without breaking your diet. This easy to make recipe can be done in no time.
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons organic plant-based protein
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup fresh berries
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons of raw almond butter
- For the jam, mash the berries into a chunky blend with a fork, then stir in chia seeds and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- For the ice cream, blend the remaining ingredients, except for the almond butter, together in a blender.
- Add milk if necessary or until the consistency is creamy like a soft serve.
- Scoop into a bowl, add your jam and almond butter and enjoy.
For added flavor, don’t forget coconut flakes or more fresh berries on top.
Protein Overnight Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Start your day off in a delicious way with this easy recipe. It’s simple, healthy, and delicious.
- 3 tablespoons of pumpkin
- ½ almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon organic raw sugar
- 1 cup oats
- ¼ cup protein powder
- Handful of walnuts
- Mix the pumpkin and milk. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour or overnight.
- If necessary, add more milk in the morning to thin out the oats.
Vegan Protein Muffins
These are tasty, vegan, and full of delicious protein!
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed ground and mixed with 5 tablespoons of water
- ¼ cup of dairy-free yogurt
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups oats
- 1/3 cup protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Sprinkle of salt
Choice of toppings: fresh blueberries or strawberries would be a delicious option
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a muffin tin with liners.
- Add all ingredients, except your toppings, into a blender and blend until smooth for about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into muffin tins.
- Sprinkle your toppings on top.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes.
These protein powder recipes are only the tip of the iceberg in what you can create for meals. Whether you are whipping up lunch, dinner, a snack or even breakfast, you’re sure to find a recipe you enjoy!