BarleyMax Original - 60 Day Supply
The rich scent, vibrant color, and delicious, fresh taste of Hallelujah Diet BarleyMax powder are living proof its pure nutrition and health promoting power — there's nothing else like it! Made from the juice of gluten-free*, young barley and alfalfa leaves harvested at the peak of nutrition, BarleyMax is jam-packed with living nutrition you need for optimal health. Just mix with water or your favorite juice and enjoy the benefits...
- Encourages Increased energy
- Support elimination of harmful toxins
- Encourages a stronger immune system
- Aids in improved elimination
- Helps to promote Better circulation
- Helps support a balanced blood sugar
- Calms the gastrointestinal system
- Great source of calcium, vitamin K, & protein
- Contains 8 essential amino acids
BarleyMax is jam-packed with:
- Essential amino acids
- Trace elements
- Live enzymes
Plus, with its living enzymes and countless micronutrients, BarleyMax offers one of the widest spectrums of naturally occurring nutrients in a single source!
This powerhouse of raw, living nutrition helps your body build 300 million healthy new cells every minute of every day! And healthy cells help your body defend itself from free radicals, which cause DNA damage.
In fact, BarleyMax has been shown to protect human cells from DNA damage, the "biological rust" that plays a large role in aging and disease. As an added bonus, a study involving extract of barley leaf has shown to decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol! No other juice powder compares! So what makes it so different from dead, freeze-dried green juice powders? The secret is how it's made.
Specially selected barley and alfalfa seeds are grown in a mineral-rich, volcanic lakebed at an elevation of 5,000 feet. Slower growth at this elevation allows the plant to absorb maximum nutrition from the incredibly nutrient-rich soil.
Harvested at just the right moment for peak nutrition, the barley and alfalfa grasses is cut, washed, juiced, and dried with a patented drying process that retains the living nutrients — all in just a few hours!
In the end, each 8.5 oz container of BarleyMax contains the gluten-free*, dehydrated juice of 15 pounds of freshly harvested barley and alfalfa grass, a much more nutrient-dense and better tasting alternative than freeze dried products or even freshly harvested wheat grass.
8.5 oz container (2 month supply for 1 person)
* GLUTEN-FREE: Barley grass is inherently gluten-free. The barley plant only becomes gluten-containing once a head of grain develops. Since the barley grass grown to make BarleyMax is harvested before this stage, BarleyMax is gluten-free. Independent lab test results confirm that BarleyMax powder contains 3 parts per million (ppm) of gluten; the FDA standard to be considered gluten-free is 20 ppm.
- MAMark And Dorothy G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBarleyMaximum!
Been taking it since the beginning, which is probably over 20 years. Every day 2-3 times daily. We can feel and see the results. Very alkaline and nutritious. It really adds to our health.
- JAJoseph and Marie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoD3
Barley Max continues to be a favorite! I didn't receive the correct D3 though as I specified with k
- KJKirbie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat green drink supplement!
We have been taking Barley Max for a couple of months and we plan to continue because I feel that it is greatly helping our nutritional needs and I’m so glad that I have found a company that I can trust that their integrity is in their products and I hope they continue that legacy.
- CKColin K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBarleyMax
Amazing ! I feel great after using this ! That's all I can say about it is that it works and I feel great.
- DMDeborah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood Health
It does a body good and lasts longer. I have been using it for a few years now and I am very pleased with the results.