BarleyMax - Mint Flavored - 60 Day Supply
The rich scent, vibrant color, and delicious, fresh taste of Hallelujah Diet BarleyMax powder are living proof its pure nutrition and health promoting power — there's nothing else like it! Made from the juice of gluten-free*, young barley and alfalfa leaves harvested at the peak of nutrition, BarleyMax is jam-packed with living nutrition you need for optimal health. Just mix with water or your favorite juice and enjoy the benefits...
- Increased energy
- Elimination of harmful toxins (Detoxify)
- Stronger immune system
- Weight loss
- Improved elimination
- Better circulation
- Promotes longer life
- Helps to balance blood sugar
- Calms the gastrointestinal system
- Great source of calcium, vitamin K, & protein
- Contains 8 essential amino acids
- Scientifically proven
BarleyMax is jam-packed with:
- Essential amino acids
- Trace elements
- Live enzymes
Plus, with its living enzymes and countless micronutrients, BarleyMax offers one of the widest spectrums of naturally occurring nutrients in a single source!
This powerhouse of raw, living nutrition helps your body build 300 million healthy new cells every minute of every day! And healthy cells help your body defend itself from free radicals, which cause DNA damage.
In fact, BarleyMax has been shown to protect human cells from DNA damage, the "biological rust" that plays a large role in aging and disease. As an added bonus, a study involving extract of barley leaf has shown to decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol! No other juice powder compares! So what makes it so different from dead, freeze-dried green juice powders? The secret is how it's made.
Specially selected barley and alfalfa seeds are grown in a mineral-rich, volcanic lakebed at an elevation of 5,000 feet. Slower growth at this elevation allows the plant to absorb maximum nutrition from the incredibly nutrient-rich soil.
Harvested at just the right moment for peak nutrition, the barley and alfalfa grasses is cut, washed, juiced, and dried with a patented drying process that retains the living nutrients -- all in just a few hours!
In the end, each 8.5 oz container of BarleyMax contains the gluten-free*, dehydrated juice of 15 pounds of freshly harvested barley and alfalfa grass, a much more nutrient-dense and better tasting alternative than freeze dried products or even freshly harvested "indoor" wheat grass.
8.5 oz container (2 month supply for 1 person)
* GLUTEN-FREE: Barley grass is inherently gluten-free. The barley plant only becomes gluten-containing once a head of grain develops. Since the barley grass grown to make BarleyMax is harvested before this stage, BarleyMax is gluten-free. Independent lab test results confirm that BarleyMax powder contains 3 parts per million (ppm) of gluten; the FDA standard to be considered gluten-free is 20 ppm.
- JHJulia H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoBarley Max products
I have been taking the barley max products for 30 years and sharing them with my friends and family. They are simple to mix and drink and give me the nutrients I need to get through my day, especially when my days are very busy. I take them with me on trips when I am not sure I will be able to get enough proper nutrients in the foods I will be eating.
- AIAkli I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoIt's great and comes handy
It's great and comes handy
- JMJo-Ann M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoI liked the mint flavor
I had never tried the mint flavor before when I tried it was surprised that I liked it better than the regular one.
- LBLinda B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGives you more energy
Gives you more energy
- SRSandra R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoRefreshing
I have been buying the berry flavored but decided to try the mint flavor and I’m glad I did. I’m gonna keep buying it and just take both flavors to mix things up. It’s not an overpowering mint taste just enough to be refreshing. I do think the stevia seems weaker in the mint which is good in my opinion, so if anyone is looking for a less powerful stevia taste try the mint.