BarleyMax - Berry Flavored - 60 Day Supply
The rich scent, vibrant color, and delicious, fresh taste of Hallelujah Diet BarleyMax powder are living proof its pure nutrition and health promoting power -- there's nothing else like it! Made from the juice of gluten-free*, young barley and alfalfa leaves harvested at the peak of nutrition, BarleyMax is jam-packed with living nutrition you need for optimal health. Just mix with water or your favorite juice and enjoy the benefits...
- Increased energy
- Elimination of harmful toxins (Detoxify)
- Stronger immune system
- Weight loss
- Improved elimination
- Better circulation
- Promotes longer life
- Helps to balance blood sugar
- Calms the gastrointestinal system
- Great source of calcium, vitamin K, & protein
- Contains 8 essential amino acids
- Scientifically proven
BarleyMax is jam-packed with:
- Essential amino acids
- Trace elements
- Live enzymes
Plus, with its living enzymes and countless micronutrients, BarleyMax offers one of the widest spectrums of naturally occurring nutrients in a single source!
This powerhouse of raw, living nutrition helps your body build 300 million healthy new cells every minute of every day! And healthy cells help your body defend itself from free radicals, which cause DNA damage.
In fact, BarleyMax has been shown to protect human cells from DNA damage, the "biological rust" that plays a large role in aging and disease. As an added bonus, a study involving extract of barley leaf has shown to decrease LDL (bad) cholesterol! No other juice powder compares! So what makes it so different from dead, freeze-dried green juice powders? The secret is how it's made.
Specially selected barley and alfalfa seeds are grown in a mineral-rich, volcanic lakebed at an elevation of 5,000 feet. Slower growth at this elevation allows the plant to absorb maximum nutrition from the incredibly nutrient-rich soil.
Harvested at just the right moment for peak nutrition, the barley and alfalfa grasses is cut, washed, juiced, and dried with a patented drying process that retains the living nutrients -- all in just a few hours!
In the end, each 8.5 oz container of BarleyMax contains the gluten-free*, dehydrated juice of 15 pounds of freshly harvested barley and alfalfa grass, a much more nutrient-dense and better tasting alternative than freeze dried products or even freshly harvested wheat grass.
8.5 oz container (2 month supply for 1 person)
* GLUTEN-FREE: Barley grass is inherently gluten-free. The barley plant only becomes gluten-containing once a head of grain develops. Since the barley grass grown to make BarleyMax is harvested before this stage, BarleyMax is gluten-free. Independent lab test results confirm that BarleyMax powder contains 3 parts per million (ppm) of gluten; the FDA standard to be considered gluten-free is 20 ppm.
- EMElisha Melech, N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoYummy and good for you
I've enjoyed the Barleymax Berry flavored. It makes a very tasty smoothie. Thank you for Awesome products to improve our health. Thank you so VERY MUCH. Elisha
- ANAllan N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBarlexMax berry review.
I think it tastes a little better than the mint.
- CIChristine I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery Good Quality
It was my first time trying the Barley Max. I had no idea how much my body needed it. I feel amazing taking it 2-3 times a day. I love the berry flavor it’s very good. Hallelujah!!
- JOJohn O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoBarleyMax Review
I've been using/taking BarleyMax for 15 years +. Current BarleyMax is fine, but is lumpy and it stays that way whether stirred, shaken, etc. Originally, 15 years ago, this condition might show up at the bottom of the container when almost finished. Now it's from the first scoop to last.
- JKJane K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoJane