Advanced Superfood, Greens and Vegetable (Berry)
Organic Advanced Superfoods are available in plain and berry flavor dense powders. Made with over 30 organic ingredients including 100% organic blend of cereal grass juice powders, leafy greens, microalgae, sprouts, prebiotic fibers, sea vegetables, and organic vegetables. We have sourced a wide variety of rare organic vegetables so nutrient dense that you will never find them in your local grocery stores or nutritional stores. An all-in-one food product, Organic Advanced Superfood products are a convenient way to fuel you body with vital nutrients. You can be confident that you are consuming on the very best! Benefits include:
- More nutrition
- Digestive enzymes that helps your body to absorb maximum nutrients
- Incredible sources of antioxidants such as moringa leaves, nopal cactus, broccoli sprouts and much more
- Excellent source of Vitamin A, Iron, Manganese, and Chromium
- Prebiotics for a healthy digestive tract
- Only 25-30 calories per servings
Organic Advanced Superfoods makes it convenient for you to consume the recommended amount of greens in your daily or weekly diet. Most people mix 1 level scoop (8 grams) of Organic Advanced Superfood powder in 12-14 ounces of purified water or juice. But the truth is, you can use it how you like! Blend it in your smoothie, shake or your favorite beverage of choice. More than once serving per day is perfectly fine — in fact you may prefer it through the day. Made from the highest quality of raw foods, Organic Advanced Superfoods are USDA organic, Gluten Free, NON-GMO, and 100% Vegan.
There are 15 different vegetables and 2 vegetable sprout powders. It includes only organic vegetables, so a few that couldn't be sourced organically were left out. The list consist of spinach, broccoli, kale leaf, carrot root, beet root, cabbage leaf, moringa leaf, pumpkin fruit, sweet potato, tomato, ginger, parsley, dandelion, nopal leaf, Brussels sprout. There is also broccoli sprout and cauliflower sprout, which are concentrated sources of cruciferous vegetable goodness. Almost half of the entire product is vegetable powder.
Mix 1 level scoop (8 grams) of Organic Advanced Superfood Powder in 12-14 ounces of purified water, juice, smoothie, shake or your beverage of choice. Superfood can be consumed multiple times throughout the day.
- JSJasminka S.Verified BuyerReviewingAdvanced Superfood, Greens and Vegetable (Plain)I recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat
Great product and I noticed improvement in my overall health. The taste is very good.
- MRMichelle R.Verified BuyerReviewingAdvanced Superfood, Greens and Vegetable (Berry)I recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat Way for Getting Your Daily Superfoods
I like taking powders that have all you need in a scoop and then drink it down~it gets right into your system~Taste is good~I enjoy it during the day~
- BBBeverly B.Verified BuyerReviewingAdvanced Superfood, Greens and Vegetable (Plain)I recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoHealth.
Enjoying this daily.
- KFKay F T.Verified BuyerReviewingAdvanced Superfood, Greens and Vegetable (Plain)I recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSuperfood greens and vegetable
I put a scoop Gil in a smoothie most everyday. Helps me get veggies and greens that I may not otherwise eat.
- JSJasminka S.Verified BuyerReviewingAdvanced Superfood, Greens and Vegetable (Berry)I recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAmazing product
I love this product has lots of nutrients and excellent taste.