From Hallelujah Holiday Recipes... From God's Garden
3 cups sunflower seeds, soaked overnight and drained
1/4 cup cucumber, chopped
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1/4 cup ripe red, yellow, or orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped
1/2 cup fresh basil, minced
1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
1/4 tsp. paprika
2. Scoop out the pulp and seeds leaving 1/4 inch around the outside edge and bottom.
3. Blend sunflower seeds with 1/2 of the tomato pulp and paprika until smooth.
4. Mix remaining pulp, green onions, bell pepper, basil, and garlic into the blended mixture.
5. Stuff tomatoes to the top and decorate with your favorite fresh minced herb.
6. Carefully replace tops but be sure they are stuffed enough so that the stuffing shows under the lid
7. Options: May add fresh corn kernels, shredded carrots, chopped celery, or chopped nuts if not using sunflower seeds.