Seven Layer SaladFrom Rhonda Malkmus' new recipe book, "Rhonda's Culinary Creations" Serves 4 to 6 Ingredients
- 1 large head Romaine, sliced fine
- 1 cup cauliflower florets, cut into small pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 2 English cucumbers, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 cup celery sliced into thin U-shaped pieces
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peas, thawed
- Layer vegetables in a clear glass bowl in the order given or as desired.
- Serve with Delightful Garlic Dressing or your favorite dressing.