Yesterday, Rev. Malkmus (AKA Dad), announced that the All I want for Christmas… Health Tip would be his last. Most people wouldn’t appreciate what is involved with writing a blog but let me just say that it takes a lot of work. And I can say, that Dad being the perfectionist, that he is has put his heart and soul into each and every one. 945 health tips, or 945 articles. Can you imagine? That is over 18 years of writing one tip every week! For each tip a topic or theme needs to be identified. Then the research, drafting, writing, reviewing, editing and re-writing ensues. Be assured, a lot of effort goes into creating one not to mention 18 years’ worth. Ann and I often comments about how much effort goes into our Health Days each week. Its hard to believe how quickly the weeks fly by and before you know it we’re on the next deadline. Now, some people use what they call ghost writers, people who are paid to write the article. But, not Rev. Malkmus! He has written nearly every one one of them completely by himself. Even when he had the hectic travel/speaking schedule. Before he would leave on a trip, he would try to get a couple written in advance so his tips went out on time as scheduled. Of course, Rhonda has always been his sounding board, reviewer and cheerleader. The testimonies that have poured in have kept him motivated to keep writing. There have been several times over the years when he started to lose the motivation to keep writing but then a special healing report would come in his email and he would be re-inspired to keep going. I was actually starting to wonder if he would ever really say “enough is enough” and stop writing. Over the years we’ve encouraged Dad to stop or at least cut back as he felt led. Well, I guess that time has finally come. I’ve always been amazed at how new and fresh the Genesis 1:29 message has always been to Rev. Malkmus. Dad can write nearly the same things he has written many times before and get excited to be able to read it to anyone who would listen just as if it was the first time he ever uttered those words. He has never gotten tired of sharing this life giving message the Lord gave him nearly 30 years ago. His love of God and the Bible has also been inspiring to many. Not only to me and our family but also to so many he has impacted over the years. Here are just a few of the verses that he has quoted over and over again throughout the his many writings (and lectures). Genesis 1:29 –
Romans 12:1 –
Roman’s 12:2 –
3 John 1:2 –
Psalms 139:14 –
Deuteronomy 30:19 –
And let’s not forget Galatians 6:7 –
So what now? Rev. Malkmus’ health tip has been used to maintain the Biblical grounding of the Hallelujah Diet message. How God created our miraculous self-healing bodes then provided us with specific instructions how to nourish these beautiful bodies in Genesis 1:29 is the foundation of who we are. And, it will always be this way. The Hallelujah Diet is God’s gift to man-kind has been delivered effectively by Rev. Malkmus for many years. But, just because Dad is no longer writing the health tip doesn’t mean his voice and this foundational/core message will cease. Rather, the Hallelujah Health tip will continue to deliver the same type of convicting, biblically inspired messages that have been presented for over 18 years. This is core to the belief structure of the Hallelujah Diet team. A breakout of the current schedule of health messages provided by the Hallelujah Diet includes:
- Hallelujah Health Tip (Monday) – This is the Biblical focused message we have been discussing above that Rev. Malkmus has been writing.
- Health News (Tuesday) – This blog is focused on current world topics like GMO, national awareness months with the Hallelujah Diet’s perspective, product introductions or updates and other Hallelujah Diet news.
- Health Days with AM/PM (Wednesday) – We try to have more of a relationship or practical application approach to the writing. We keep our eyes and ears open for current events, new research or other hot topics that would be of interest to people looking to regain or maintain health.
- The Science of Her (Thursday) – Provides focus on women’s health issues including hormones, thyroid and providing nutritional support through various stages of life.
- Cancer Blog (Friday) – With cancer being the leading killer in the world this blog provides timely information on how a lifestyle change can provide positive results against this devastating disease. It enhances and expounds upon the information provided in Unravel the Mystery: A Simple, Effective Approach to Beating Cancer
- Weekly Recap (Saturday) – Compiles all the information sent out throughout the week.