The truth is that doctors and drugs can never disease-proof, cancer-proof, or heal anybody of anything! Only the body has the power to do that! Man can assist the body in the healing process and the preventing of disease, but in the end, it is only the body itself that has healing and preventing power. Another truth is that ONLY YOU can control what happens within your body! All healing is self-healing and all healing comes from the inside out and cannot come from the outside in. Believe it or not, you are the one that is in almost complete control of whether you get sick or not, get cancer or not, or heal from some disease or not. Consider what the Bible has to say about your power and input concerning the physical body in Galatians 6:7:
“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”Another truth: The body’s ability to protect itself from cancer or any other disease — or heal itself from cancer or any other disease — was placed into the genetic coding of those first humans, Adam & Eve, by God Himself. This self-protecting, self-healing ability has been passed down in the genes from generation to generation, until it finally ended up in the body of every human being... including you and me! That’s right, you already have self-protection and self-healing built into your own body! And if we want to experience the health God intended for each of us, or if we are currently sick and want to be made well, we must cooperate with the body so that this built-in self-protection and self-healing God placed in each of us can manifest. With that as a little background and introduction, let’s consider three things:
- How God designed this physical body
- How God designed the body to function; and
- How the body responds to various stimuli (food & drink)
1. We are fearfully and wonderfully made“I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;” so the Bible tells us in Psalm 139:14. No one can properly understand or appreciate the human physical body, without first acknowledging the body’s origin and designer – God!
“And the Lord GOD formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.” ~ Genesis 2:7Yes my friend, after GOD had created this earth — “In the beginning GOD created the heaven and the earth” (Genesis 1:1); — He now had the building materials with which to create man: “dust of the ground” (minerals). Then we read in Genesis 2:7, using these dead minerals (dust) as building materials, “GOD formed man.” But this “GOD-formed man” made from “the dust of the ground” was dead and lifeless... that is, until GOD “breathed into his nostrils the breath of LIFE (oxygen) and man became a living soul.”
“And the Lord God planted a garden eastward of Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.” ~ Genesis 2:8Immediately after creating this first human (Adam), God places Adam in a garden, and then we read: “And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food . . . .” After God places Adam in that garden He had created, and tells him what he is to eat to sustain that physical body God had just created:
“AND GOD SAID, Behold, I have given you every herb (vegetable) bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food.” ~ Genesis 1:29Friends, there is nothing more important for man to know after being born physically into this world, if that person wants to have a healthy body and live a long and healthy life, than what we have just read! Let me put it in the simplest terms I know: The physical body we each possess is a “living” (Genesis 2:7) organism, comprised of "living" cells, designed by God to be nourished with "living" food! Why? Because dead (cooked) food cannot properly nourish a body comprised of living cells! All the foods found in the garden into which God placed man, and which God told Adam to eat for food, were living plant foods — that is, they were all foods that grew in the garden (fruits, vegetables, seeds, and nuts) and which still contained their life force (enzymes). When we consume these living foods God designed our bodies to be nourished with, our bodies have the nourishment and building materials needed to produce health! When we cook these living garden foods, we destroy their life force (enzymes), and thus that living food converts to a dead food. Dead food cannot properly nourish living cells. Death cannot produce life! This simple truth is the key to life, healthy, and longevity! When we look for our food outside of God's perfect garden setting — consuming animal flesh or dairy, refined sugar, refined flour, table salt, caffeine, etc., etc. — we are in danger of doing great harm to the physical body. God created a physical body designed to function properly only when it is provided the living garden foods He (God) designed that body to be nourished with! When a person goes outside the garden to obtain their food, the body malfunctions with various forms of sickness and disease. Almost every physical problem man experiences (other than injury from accidents) is caused by a person putting something into their body in the form of food, drink, or manmade medicine that God never designed the physical body to ever have to contend with. Our body, in some ways, is similar to our automobile: Our car runs smoothly and properly when provided the right grade of uncontaminated fuel, but pings and knocks when given a low octane or contaminated fuel.
2. How your body was designed to function(a) Researchers tell us that the human physical body we each possess is comprised of approximately 100 trillion living cells! Whether it is our hair or nails, muscles or bone, blood or immune system, or any part of your body, everything is made up of these living cells. (b) Research also reveal that these 100 trillion living cells that comprise our physical body are constantly in the process of dying and replacing themselves at the rate of approximately 300 million cells per minute, every minute, of every day of our life. Blood cells are dying and replacing daily, taste buds replace in about two weeks, the surface layer of skin over our entire body replaces in about four weeks, while bone cells take about a year. (c) Research further reveals that as these living cells die and replace, the quality of the new cell (the cell replacing the old, dying cell) depends on the building materials available to it as it dies and replaces. If that living cell is provided living (plant sourced) foods, the new cell will be of highest quality! But if provided dead or non-garden foods, the new cell will be of poor quality. Friend, this is indeed the key to life, health, and longevity! And with this knowledge almost anyone can take control of his or her own health. That's right... you can determine right now whether you want to "be in health" (3 John 2) or live in sickness.
3. How the body responds to various stimuli (food and drink)The Hallelujah Diet is based on the Genesis 1:29 diet, the very diet God told Adam and Eve they were to eat in the Garden of Eden. And who would know better what was the best source of nourishment for the human physical body, than God, the very Creator of that body? However, after 38 years of research and personal experience... and with the help of Hallelujah Acres' own research scientist, Michael Donaldson, PhD for the past 15 years... and with the help of our on-staff naturopath Olin Idol, ND, CNC for the past 18 years... we have learned that a 100% raw, living plant-sourced diet has some weaknesses in the world we now live. This weakness is due to the quality and nutrient density of the garden foods available to us today, and the weakened physical bodies we have to contend with due to years of bad diet and environmental factors. Due to these factors, we do encourage the daily consumption of freshly extracted vegetable juices and suggest that 15% of the garden foods be in cooked form. Research and personal experience also reveals that carefully selected supplementation helps us get the most from our foods for even better results and more rapid rebuilding of the cell structure of the body, including the immune system.
The Hallelujah DietThe Hallelujah Diet is comprised of 85% raw, plant-source foods and vegetable juices and 15% cooked, plant-source foods. These foods, especially the raw vegetable juices (plus raw, blended green smoothies and blended salads), provide the body with exceptionally powerful cell building materials the body so desperately needs to build a stronger and healthier physical body. Millions of people around the world have adopted the Hallelujah Diet, and tens-of-thousands have reported back to us that when they adopted the Hallelujah Diet, most all of their physical problems went away, their body was restored to health, and they didn’t get sick anymore. I have been on the Hallelujah Diet for nearly 40 years. On this diet I have recovered from colon cancer in 1976, and a hemorrhagic stroke due to stress in 2001. As I approach my 80th birthday on February 12, 2014, I still have a healthy, strong body, with no physical or mental limitations. However, if I were to go outside the garden for my food, and place into my body things God never intended my body to ever have to contend with, I would eventually get sick. It’s really quite simple to understand. Placing a low octane gas or contaminated gas in the gas tank of our automobile quickly reveals how our automobile deals with low octane or contaminated fuel. Because our automobile was not designed to ever have to contend with low octane or contaminated fuel our automobile reacts in a negative way. It is the same with the physical body God has provided each of us. When we place into our body "low octane" or toxic food, our body reacts with various forms of sickness and low energy. When we nourish our bodies with the high nutrient, non-contaminated foods God designed our bodies to run on, sickness vanishes and we don’t get sick anymore. The Bible tells us in Proverbs 26:2: “the curse causeless shall not come.” This verse indicates that if I do not entertain the "cause" of sickness (improper diet and lifestyle), the "curse" (sickness) will not come. This explains why Christians are just as sick as non-Christians: “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” (Hosea 4:6) Don’t you think it is high time God’s people got back to nourishing their bodies with the foods God told us we should nourish our bodies with in Genesis 1:29? Don’t you think it’s time for God’s people to manifest the health God designed for each of us? Don’t you think it is high time to adopt a diet that will in most instances cancer-proof and disease-proof the body so that we don’t fall victim to the cancer plague that is sweeping the land — including the Christian community? Most churches have long lists of people request prayer because they are suffering from cancer and other diseases, regardless of how spiritual they are. Your spiritual condition has nothing whatsoever to do with your health! Only you, purely through the physical actions of choosing healthy food and choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can choose to "be in health!" If you are not already on the Hallelujah Diet, click here to give it a try! Multitudes have made this diet change that we teach here at Hallelujah Acres, and experienced normalization of weight, as well as the elimination of almost all their physical problems.
Next week, the good Lord willing and if the creeks don’t rise too high we will return with another exciting issue of the Hallelujah Acres Health Tip. Trust you will join us and that you will share these Health Tips with friends and loved ones.