- Fresh peppers. Hot peppers contain capsaicin which is known to promote fat burning.
- Beans. Loaded with protein, beans can help you feel fuller longer, minimizing your chances of overeating.
- Berries. Packed with fiber, berries can help boost your metabolism.
- Nuts and seeds. Almonds, walnuts and chia seeds are some of the best nuts and seeds for boosting your metabolism and helping you lose weight.
- Avocados. A healthy fat, avocados are one of the primary foods that can help you burn excess pounds. The seed is beneficial for the same reason, so don't let it go to waste!
- Leafy greens. Spinach, kale, mustard greens, chard, arugula and other green leafy vegetables are great metabolism boosters.
Excess belly fat has a way of making anyone feel less confident in their own skin. But after years of following unhealthy habits like eating anything and everything you want, neglecting exercising and more, it's no wonder that your body could be looking and feeling more like a wastebasket. When God placed us on this earth, He did so with the intention that we would treat our bodies sacredly, only fueling them with the most natural sustenance which He provided for us. While shaping up your everyday habits comes with various benefits, burning belly fat may be one of your top priorities. Here are a few ways to slim down your stomach, boost your confidence and enhance your overall health: Exercise Regularly Sitting on the couch and watching TV is a recipe for gaining weight. If you want to lose those stubborn pounds, it's time to get up and get moving. Regular exercise is a necessary component to losing weight. If you want to shed belly fat fast, try high intensity interval training. It's a program that encourages short, intense bursts of activity with quick rests between sets for recovery. This enables your heart rate to go up and down, which helps burn calories and fat quicker.Avoid Foods That Lead to Excess Fat You can't expect to lose weight if you're still following unhealthy dietary habits. One of the best ways to burn belly fat is by avoiding the foods causing the weight gain in the first place. Processed packaged foods that are loaded with preservatives are a recipe for disaster. Refined sugars, alcohol and unhealthy carbohydrates and fats are some of the key offenders when it comes to belly fat. Removing these items from your diet while exercising can help you shed pounds in no time. Consume Fat-Burning Foods The power of wholesome, healthy foods is undeniable. There are numerous plant-based options that can help shed pounds even faster when paired with regular exercise. Those include: