If you have room for dessert or just want a sweet snack to leave on your countertop, look no further than these Lemon Coconut Truffles that look like they came straight out of a gourmet bakery in Paris!
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, and a little extra for coating the truffles
1 cup raw cashews, pre-soaked and dried
½ T. vanilla extract
¼ cup lemon juice
Zest of one lemon
¼ tsp. sea salt
2-3 T. water, for blending
2. Add in the coconut, and pulse until well blended.
3. Add in dates, vanilla, lemon juice and zest, and sea salt, and blend well, stopping frequently to scrape the sides of the processor with a soft spatula.
4. Slowly drizzle in water as needed to help blend, but don"™t add too much. You don"™t want the mixture to be too wet.
5. Using your hands, roll into ¾ - 1 inch balls, and roll the balls in some extra shredded coconut.
6. Spread onto a plastic tray or plate, and let them set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
7. Serve and enjoy.