When you’re ready for a fun way to stay active from the comfort of home, feel great, and maintain a healthy weight, consider the urban rebounding system. The system includes a trampoline and provides low-impact exercises that are easy on your joints. Instead of dreading daily exercise, you’ll look forward to it when using the urban rebounder trampoline!
What Does the Urban Rebounder Trampoline Look Like?The heavy-duty urban rebounder trampoline has a diameter of 40 inches and stands 10 inches from the floor. It comes with a sturdy stabilizing bar that’s attached to the trampoline for added safety while jumping. Its size is convenient for easy storage, but the trampoline is large enough to create an effective workout to get and keep you healthy for life.
Who Can Use the Urban Rebounder Trampoline?The urban rebounder trampoline is designed for anyone to use in the convenience of their own home. It even works for people with limited mobility. Just gentle bouncing can stimulate lymph movement throughout the body. Athletes can also use it to tone up and get a workout. Instead of sitting sedentary while consuming media, consider bouncing on the trampoline. Staying in motion, even if not “exercising” is important for overall fitness and health.
How Do I Use the Urban Rebounder Trampoline?When you purchase the urban rebounding system, you’ll receive an exercise DVD that includes three workouts. You can do one or more workouts in a day, depending on how much time you have, and change up exercise routines regularly. If you’re in the mood for continuous jumping while watching TV, that works great too! Add resistance training by using your own body weight, dumbbell weight, or resistance bands while on your rebounder. The trick is to avoid doing the same workout day after day by changing up your routine often.
How Many Minutes Should I Use the Urban Rebounder Trampoline?A little bit goes a long way when jumping on your urban rebounder trampoline. In fact, jumping just 15 minutes a day three days weekly helps you burn excess fat away and improve overall health. To keep disease risks as low as possible, it’s best to get at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise (up to 300 minutes to maximize health benefits) in weekly. Therefore, aim for about 30 minutes of exercise most days of the week.
What Are the Benefits of the Urban Rebounding System?You’ll reap numerous benefits when choosing the urban rebounder trampoline to meet daily physical activity needs. Examples include:
- It improves coordination and balance.
- Regular cardiovascular exercise lowers your risk of heart disease, obesity, diabetes, cancer, and other chronic diseases.
- It’s low impact and easy on your joints.
- The urban rebounding system strengthens your core.
- It helps you increase cardiovascular endurance and boost muscle definition.
What Are Some Common Rebounder Exercises?Some common urban rebounder fat-burning exercises you might enjoy after purchasing the system include:
- Continuous jumping, or jumping at the same intensity for 20 to 30 minutes (or longer if you’d like)
- High-intensity interval training, or alternating high intensities with lower intensities
- Regular jumping with both feet
- Running in place jumping
- Rope jumping
- Scissor jumping
- Tuck jumps (knee tucks)
- Straddle or pike jumps
- Jumping with one leg at a time, or alternating legs
- Squat front kicks
- Jumping jacks while jumping (add weights if you’d like)
- Jumping with biceps curls (using dumbbells)
- Jumping with lateral raises or front raises (using dumbbells)
- Squat jumps
- Jumping lunges
- Step-up lunges
- Sit-ups or crunches
- Leg raises
- Russian twists with a medicine ball
- Kickboxing kicks