Too often, medical professionals are focused only on symptomatic treatments without considering the ways the whole body works together. In order to achieve true health, it is essential to consider all aspects of healing: physical, mental, and spiritual. For complete balance, it is important that you approach your healing with a strong spiritual component. This spiritual approach will give you the foundation that is needed to truly achieve the improved physical and mental health and you desire.
Trusting in God for Optimal HealthIn the Bible, you can find stories that show how God created and supports life in abundance. There are no limits to the abundance that is available through God’s hand, which means that each individual needs to trust in Him completely to receive the healing that is needed. When thing go wrong, here are five questions to ask, from Advocates International: True or False?
- Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
- Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
- 1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
- Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.