It's easy to make a simple green smoothie. Just thoroughly blend the following:
Enjoy an 8 to 10 ounce serving and store the extra in small mason jars in the refrigerator for later.
Experiment with different ingredients and quantities to accommodate your taste.
It is best to only prepare one day’s worth of smoothie at a time.
- 1 ripe medium tomato
- ½ small cucumber
- ½ rib of celery
- ½ red or yellow bell pepper
- ½ carrot
- a large hand full of spinach
- 3 to 5 large leaves of Romaine lettuce
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ clove of garlic
- a good all-purpose seasoning
- a pinch of unrefined sea salt
- fresh or dried herbs such as dill, basil, oregano, etc
- 4 to 6 ounces of water for desired consistency.