, CEO and highly respected Naturopathic Doctor Shavon Jackson-Michel
discussed To ‘see’ or not to see’…are supplements the answer
? in a live webinar with 831 registrants last Tuesday night.
They also introduced Hallelujah Diet’s
new Total Eye Health
supplement and explained that you can take a decisive step toward optimal eye health with this supplement because it supports:
- Central vision and detailed color perception
- Prevention of free radical damage
- Adaptation to darkness and night vision
- Minimizing eyestrain and fatigue
Our eyes—just like every other part of our body—are healthy, unhealthy or at risk and we may not even know it. Millions of Americans have impaired vision and many more will suffer from preventable eye disease or injuries. And what is more important than your vision?
Other key takeaways from the webinar:
- The eyes are inherently holistic—so eye health should be too; after all, the eyes provide clues about vascular health, stress reactions, and thyroid, blood and liver health.
- We fear losing vision more than any other sense; this is, of course, especially true of our aging population, which is at high risk.
- The good news: most vision loss is preventable and supplements are associated with significant risk reduction.
- Cataracts are the leading cause of blindness and are especially common among older people and diabetics.
- Glaucoma is the second leading cause of blindness and affects people as young as 40.
- Age–related macular degeneration, the third leading cause of blindness, will affect 2.9 million people by 2020 and results in a loss of sharp and central vision.
- Diabetic retinopathy is the fourth leading cause of blindness and results in progressive damage to the retinal blood vessels.
- Oxidative stress is involved in all four leading causes of blindness and is triggered by diabetes.
- Diet and supplemental nutrition can dramatically enhance eye health by protecting and preserving the forces that empower good vision
Total Eye Health provides clinically–researched, synergistic and natural–sourced doses of nutrients in oil–filled capsules that maximize potency and absorption of fat soluble nutrients; the supplement can be taken with or without meals.
to access video coverage of the entire webinar. Feel free to share with family and friends.