How do I sign up for the Reclaim Your Health Program?
Getting started is easy. Just click the ‘Sign In/Register‘ button in our top navigation and follow the instructions as you go along.
I didn’t get the confirmation email.
Within a few moments after you register, there should be a message in your email asking you to click a link to confirm your registration. If you did not receive this message, please follow these steps to find your registration confirmation email.
- Check your spam or junk mail box in your email program.
- Verify that you entered the email address correctly.The easiest way to do this is to try to register again with the same address. You will get an “Invalid email address” error if your email is already in the system.
- Press the Send / Receive button in your email program to make sure you have all your latest messages.
- Contact your Internet Provider or IT department. Sometimes email programs at work or through local internet services are more aggressive about filtering out suspected “junk mail.” Please ask your IT department or service provider to look for a message from email@example.com with the subject, “Confirm Your Registration: Reclaim Your Health.”
- After you have tried all these, call Hallelujah Acres Customer Service at 800-915-9355 for assistance. Please have your email address available when you call.
How do I check for messages in my spam box?
Your Spam Box, also known as Junk E-Mail, is a folder that helps protect you against unwanted messages. Sometimes, an email program may mistake a Hallelujah Acres message for an unsolicited commercial email (Spam). Such messages are placed in your Spam or Junk Email folder.
I get an ‘invalid email address’ message when I try to register.
Please make sure your email address is complete. All of the following should be correct:
- Your email address should look similar to this one: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The address contains an @ symbol.
- The address contains the domain extension (such as .com).
- The address does not contain a www.
- The address contains a user name before the @ symbol. In email@example.com, “myusername” will be your user name.
You will also get this message if this email address is already registered. Click the “Forgot your password” link to have a new password sent to you.
The forgotten password link didn’t work.
If you entered a registered email address in the Forgotten Password box, you should receive an email within a few moments that contains a link to change your password.
If you see an error message that says “Account not found,” then an account has not been created for this email address. Click here to create a new account.
If you received the email, click on the link that says “Click here to automatically log in and enter a new password!” This will take you to a page where you will enter the password provided in the email and enter what you want your new password to be.
Please follow the guidelines for creating a new password.
Your new password must be entered twice to verify it is the actual password you intended.
If the link in the email did not take you to this page, please contact Customer Service at 800-915-9355.
I get an invalid username and/or password message when I try to log in.
This message occurs in one of two situations:
- You have not registered for the program yet.
- A typing error was made when you attempted to enter your username and/or password.
Try to re-enter your username and/or password carefully before attempting to re-register for the program.
What is the reason for requiring a complex password?
This is for your protection. Personal health and weight are very sensitive issues for many people. Since this program is online, it is open to the public. By requesting a complex password, and by adding other levels of security to this website, we are ensuring that your privacy is totally respected.