Vitamin D3 with K2
Hallelujah Diet Vitamin D3-K2 is a synergistic combination that supports bone health, cardiovascular health, and the metabolism of calcium throughout the body. Vitamin D3 increases the absorption of calcium, and vitamin K2 directs the body to properly deposit the calcium.* Menaquinone-4 (MK4) is the form of K2 found throughout the body. Menaquinone-7 (MK7) stays in the bloodstream a long time, complementing the quickly absorbed MK4. Vitamin K1 is readily found in a diet rich in green foods but vitamin K2 is not easily obtained from the diet. By utilizing the Unique Encapsulation Technology U-Caps™ provides greater stability and improved vio-availability of the fat-soluble nutrients.
Watch this Webinar about the Benefits of Vitamin D3 with K2 by Dr. Michael Donaldson
Caution: If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Vitamin K may be contra-indicated for individuals on dialysis treatment. Consult your physician for more information.
Vitamin K supplementation may be contraindicated for those taking Coumadin/ warfarin anticoagulant medication. Consult your physician for more information.
- AMAdrienne M A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat feeling better
Great feeling better
- DJDaniel J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat
- BHBarbara H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoD3K2
Holds calcium more in your body
- KEKaren E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNecessary supplement for optimal health
Vitamin D3K2 works very well in helping to promote my optimum health!
- CACecelia And Robert C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoVitamin D3 with K2
Loving the Vitamin D3 with K2