Serrapeptase, or serratia peptidase, is a proteolytic enzyme originally isolated from a microorganism in the intestine of a silkworm. Proteolytic enzymes used systemically help reduce inflammation associated with acute injury (overwork or athletic injury) in the body and symptoms that often accompany that inflammation. A natural anti-inflammatory enzyme, serrapeptase digests non-living tissue.
The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Serratia Peptidase (80,000 IU) Proprietary Blend - enzyme Protease, Acid Stable Protease, Cellulase (17mg)
1 capsule, 2 to 3 times daily on an empty stomach. For imbalances take 2 to 3 capsules as needed or as directed by a health care professional.
- DTDorothy T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 4 out of 5 stars3 days agoSerrapeptase
Really don’t know what this product is doing for me; haven’t felt anything life changing. but I continue to take it knowing it’s good for a plethora of things. And HA supplements are just top notch quality.
- PEPeter E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoIt is a jack of all things wrong
A natural anti-inflammatory enzyme, serrapeptase, digests non-living tissue. If I have a procedure, I take an increased dosage to help with healing and inflammation—mucus retention, which turns into inflammation all over the body. I take it as maintenance for the body; I work out a lot and play tennis. It helps my knee inflammation.
- KFKay F T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHurray for Serrapeptase.
I have been familiar with Serrapeptase for a good many years and really like the results.
It really helps me heal when I have over worked my muscles and with inflammation.
- KMKaren M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSerrapeptase
Great product!! Helps with inflammation in the body. If you are dealing with inflammation, this is your product.
- LBLinda B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood value
I trust this product for liver cleansing and hope that this serves well in my prevention plan. So far, so good.