Joint Mobility Kit - Inflammation and Flexibility Support
The 3 supplements in this kit provide a broad spectrum of carefully selected ingredients to help support all joints in the body. Whether you are feeling stiff in your back or have injured a knee, this kit provides nourishment to help with strength, comfort and flexibility.
Hallelujah Diet Joint Health reduces acute inflammation from injuries, promotes mobility and flexibility, helps rebuild cartilage naturally, enhances self-healing from acute tendon and ligament injuries, provides superb antioxidant protection from inflamed joints.
100% plant-based ingredient benefits:
- Anti-inflammatory agent for acute injuries.
- Blocks 5-lipoxygenase (5-LOX) pathway of inflammation as well as COX-2 pathway (targeted by anti-inflammatory drugs)
- Blocks 16 different inflammatory pathways in the body, more than any drug. Healing by nature wins!
- Changes gene expression inside your cells from illness and disease-prone proteins towards wellness and protective proteins. (Picture turning off angry, red, mean inflamed proteins and turning on soothing, calm, cool, green proteins.)
- Very strong antioxidant. The best agents for blocking acute inflammation are also strong antioxidants.
- Side effects: Improved mood and mental function, improved colon health, improved cardiovascular function, enhanced immunity, and much more.
- Naturally enhanced bio-availability, using only curcuminoids and essential oils of turmeric (turmerones). You get more of the turmeric’s healing compounds in BCM 95 than in any other curcumin product on the market.
- Other enhanced curcumin products use additional compounds to enhance absorption. BCM-95 takes less space in the capsule and is all natural.
BosPure® boswellia extract:
- Anti-inflammatory extract of Indian frankincense.
- Protects joints from acute inflammation from injuries.
- Blocks 5-LOX pathway of inflammatory response, but in a different way from curcumin, so that there is a synergistic combination.
- BosPure® extract is very low in β-boswellic acids, which is common in other extracts. The β-bosellic acid actually has an opposing effect, promoting inflammation.
- Standardized to 10% acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid (AKBA), enhanced about 4-fold over natural concentrations. You get more of the best components with BosPure®.
- BosPure® and BCM-95 are a clinically proven combination for joint health.
- Avocado soy unsaponifiables (ASU) is an extract of oil that is tightly bound to fibers in avocados and soybean oil. Very concentrated extract.
- Rich in phytosterols, particularly beta-sitosterol, campesterol and stigmasterol, which have strong anti-inflammatory, soothing properties.
- Stimulates the formation of aggrecan, a major part of the structure of cartilage.
- Helps rebuild cartilage naturally.
- Clinically proven ingredient for joint health.
Grape Seed Extract:
- Rich source of polyphenols. Strong antioxidants.
- Quenches destructive free-radicals generated in overwhelming quantities by inflammatory conditions.
- Protective to liver function.
- Clinically proved ingredient for joint health.
- Red carotenoid pigment from microalgae. These algae produce astaxanthin to deal with their stressed environment.
- Most potent carotenoid—10 times better in one test.
- Improved motion and flexibility of joints under stress.
- Clinically proven ingredient for joint health.
- Side Effects: Faster recovery from workouts, improved eye function, sunscreen protection, enhanced function of other antioxidants, and much more.
Liposomal Vitamin C: Vitamin C plays an important role in strengthening ligaments and tendons that help support our joints.* The delivery system, minute liposomes, provides efficient absorption into the cells. Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen, a major part of our extracellular matrix. Instead of taking collagen supplements, vitamin C supplies the building blocks for making collagen so your body can make the right kind in the right place.
Collagen Booster with Silica: Silica helps connective tissues to be Flexible, Smooth and Elastic. Silica is important for collagen in the tendons and ligaments in our joints. There is a general decline in silica with age. Losses are more intense from the ages of 35-40 onward. Other ingredients to help with the formation of collagen found in this supplement are camu-camu (food-based vitamin C), lysine, proline, zinc and magnesium.
- JBJanice B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoJoint mobility kit
I just received the kit and have not even started using it, so it’s hard to write a review until I’ve used it.
- MMMalinda M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove the convenience
I injured my foot and leg, and since taking these, I have noticed a big improvement, and notice right away when I skip!
- BEBrenda E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI was so glad to
I was so glad to receive all these products in one kit.
- JRJoan R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agogreat shopping experience
love getting products from H Acres - know they can be trusted!
- BLBrenda L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Products!
I have a lot of joint issues, and I’ve used the Joint Health for years. Helps with my pain and really does my body good.
Hallelujah Acres stands behind their products, and sells only the best.