Hyaluronic Acid - Skin and Joint Support
- Promotes joint function, including healthy lubrication and shock absorption‡
- Supports skin health by promoting healthy turnover and renewal of keratinocytes‡
- Helps attract and retain water in the extracellular matrix of tissues to promote skin function and health‡
- HyaMax® sodium hyaluronate provides a low molecular weight source of hyaluronic acid produced through fermentation
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Volpi N, et al. Curr Med Chem.2009;16(14):1718-45.
- Balogh L, et al. J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Nov 26;56(22):10582-93.
- Kajimoto O, et al. J of New Remedies and Clinics.2001. 50(5); 90-102.
- Park JU, et al. Tissue Eng. 2002 Jul;8(3):419-27.
- Meyer LJ, et al. J Invest Dermatol. 1994 Mar;102(3):385-9.
- Tashiro T, et al. Scientific World Journal. 2012; 2012: 167928.
- Engstrˆm-Laurent A, et al. Ann Rheum Dis.1985 Feb;44(2):83-8.
- VCvicki c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoHYALURONIC ACID
Love how I feel after taking this supplement it gives me more comfortable movement in my gym classes.
- BHBeverly H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat product
I have dry eye syndrome. I know that some drops for dry eyes contain hyaluronic acid, and wondered if taking it by mouth would help. After 2 weeks of daily doses as directed, my eyes feel much better and my vision has been consistently clearer. I am hoping it will also eventually improve my skin.