Hallelujah Diet Mod Carb
- Made with 6 healthy grains (oats, amaranth, buckwheat, chia, millet and quinoa)
- Vanilla flavor
- Certified organic
- Certified gluten-free
- Mixes instantly in beverages
- Makes any drink richer, smoother and creamy
How is ModCarb™ made?
- Made by USDA-patented TRIM™ process, a thermal-mechanical process
- Very, very fine powder, but made only from these 6 grains
- No gums or additives.
- 100% natural
- All of the bran, fiber and germ present
- All of the nutrition is completely bioavailable
- Beta-glucan, which is often stuck in the tough cell walls of grains, is bioavailable
What are the nutritional benefits of ModCarb™?
- ModCarb™ is a good source of soluble fibers like beta-glucan.
- The soluble fibers can help you feel full and satisfied.
- Soluble fiber can help lower cholesterol.
- Soluble fiber helps maintain blood sugar already in the normal range.
- Good source of prebiotic fibers to feed beneficial bacteria in your gut.
- The natural antioxidants present in all 6 grains are bioavailable.
- Increased stamina from slow-burning energy.
Best ways to enjoy ModCarb™?
- Add 1-2 Tbsp to a smoothie
- Add 1-2 Tbsp to a protein drink
- Add 1 Tbsp to BarleyMax, CarrotJuiceMax or Advanced Superfood
- Add 1 Tbsp to your other favorite beverage
- Use in conjunction with the Perfect Cleanse
Ingredients: ModCarb™, Organic vanilla flavor, Organic Stevia
Directions for Use: Stir 1 tablespoon of ModCarb™ into 6-8 ounces of your favorite beverage or smoothie.
- VCVicki C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoHallelujah Diet Mod Carb
I add Mod Carb to my smoothie daily and love the taste
- BSBonnie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGood carbs!
Mod Carb was part of a kit (colon cleanse) and I was impressed with this product particularly because of its unique ingredients and effects on the body. I appreciate the science behind this combo
- WLWendy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMod Carb
I mix this with my morning Barley Max in just plain water. Tastes much better than Barley Max alone and balances my carbs/sugars throughout the day.
- MBMelody B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoMod Carb
Mod Carb is awesome real rich and satisfying and great tasting. I found myself eating too much cooked foods on days I'm working outside all day on my farm. I'm 65 years old and would eat 3x as much on those days to get enough carbs to go all day but now I don't have to eat that cooked food with mod carb.