Hallelujah Diet Mod Carb
An all-grain complex-carbohydrate food, ModCarb® is a breakthrough in energy and strength nutrition and supplementation. Created with six organic, healthy grains — oats, amaranth, buckwheat, chia, millet and quinoa — ModCarb® provides a real advantage for athletes in training, dieters who want to avoid sudden cravings, or for anyone who experiences energy dips during their typical daily routine.
ModCarb® is a great way to improve the taste and feel of your beverage formulation. The inclusion of only one or two grams of ModCarb® per serving will deliver a smooth, creamy texture and clean-label appeal to ready-to-mix (RTM) and ready-to-drink (RTD) active nutrition beverages, like protein powders, smoothies, and more.
ModCarb® contains muscle and energy sustaining essential macronutrients — carbohydrates, proteins, fats and lean muscle-building electrolytes. The unique grain matrix of ModCarb® delivers nutrition-rich complex carbohydrates ensuring measured absorption and utilization by the body. As a result, ModCarb® can help to modulate glucose absorption in order to extend performance and prevent a subsequent "sugar crash."
ModCarb® is the ultimate source of sustained energy, designed to keep your muscles and energy levels at peak performance. Enjoy a smooth, creamy texture and the nutrition benefits of essential macronutrients, all with a clean-label appeal.
With ModCarb® by your side, you'll be able to conquer whatever your daily tasks require of you!
How is ModCarb™ made?
- Made by USDA-patented TRIM™ process, a thermal-mechanical process
- Very, very fine powder, but made only from these 6 grains
- No gums or additives.
- 100% natural
- All of the bran, fiber and germ present
- All of the nutrition is completely bioavailable
- Beta-glucan, which is often stuck in the tough cell walls of grains, is bioavailable
What are the nutritional benefits of ModCarb™?
- ModCarb™ is a good source of soluble fibers like beta-glucan.
- The soluble fibers can help you feel full and satisfied.
- Soluble fiber can help lower cholesterol.
- Soluble fiber helps maintain blood sugar already in the normal range.
- Good source of prebiotic fibers to feed beneficial bacteria in your gut.
- The natural antioxidants present in all 6 grains are bioavailable.
- Increased stamina from slow-burning energy.
Best ways to enjoy ModCarb™?
- Add 1-2 Tbsp to a smoothie
- Add 1-2 Tbsp to a protein drink
- Add 1 Tbsp to BarleyMax, CarrotJuiceMax or Advanced Superfood
- Add 1 Tbsp to your other favorite beverage
- Use in conjunction with the Perfect Cleanse
Ingredients: ModCarb™, Organic vanilla flavor, Organic Stevia
Directions for Use: Stir 1 tablespoon of ModCarb™ into 6-8 ounces of your favorite beverage or smoothie.
- KWKevin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars9 seconds agoKevin
- CRChristie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove it!
It takes my smoothies to another level!
- VCVicki C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHallelujah Diet Mod Carb
I add Mod Carb to my smoothie daily and love the taste
- BSBonnie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGood carbs!
Mod Carb was part of a kit (colon cleanse) and I was impressed with this product particularly because of its unique ingredients and effects on the body. I appreciate the science behind this combo
- WLWendy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoMod Carb
I mix this with my morning Barley Max in just plain water. Tastes much better than Barley Max alone and balances my carbs/sugars throughout the day.