God's Way to Ultimate Health (Book)
God's Way to Ultimate Health by Rev. George Malkmus with Michael Dye, is the ultimate guideline to healthy eating, and has everything you need to know about how to return to God's original plan for nourishing the human body. Learn the 'how' and 'why' of changing to a primarily raw food diet. Read what the Bible says about diet and how modern science supports this Biblical wisdom. This cornerstone book of The Hallelujah Diet contains 279 pages of vital information and real-life testimonies - a book that many people say saved their lives.
Author: Rev. George H. Malkmus, Lit. D. and Michael Dye
Paperback: 282 pages
Publisher: Hallelujah Diet® Publishing (1995; 2006, Twenty-First Printing)
- KMKim M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGod's Way, love it!!!
Almighty God wants His children healthy living the abundant life. This book is excellent. I'm on week four of implementing what I learned in this treasure of a book.
Be healthy, be blessed, be strong...
- ADAnne D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGods Way to Ultimate Health
This book is a wonderful read. Enjoying it so far.
- DMDeborah M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoA Gift from God
This book has changed my life. The little that I have done has given me awesome results. It helped clear up my foggy mind, my eyesight has improved and other things also. Eating raw vegetables and fruits does wonders for the body. It is a life changer and it is wonderful. I thank God for this book and I share it with others.
- MGMegan G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThis book is wonderful! So
This book is wonderful! So informative and life changing!!! I previously purchased this book for myself, but this I purchased as a gift for my Parents. It’s wonderful! A must read!
- CSCheryl S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoAwesome
This book is so awesome that when I loan it out in doesn't seem to find it's way home.....So I have to keep buying it to loan out to people who are sick nd need the help.....I love to have it to refer to when I need to......