Crohn's / IBS Monthly Rebuilding Kit (CS)
The Hallelujah Diet™ IBS/Crohn's Get Started Support Kit includes the fundamental supplements that accompany the basic Hallelujah Diet. You'll receive a one-month supply of:
Betaine Hydrochloric Acid (HCL) Pepsin & Gentian Root Extract
Flora DHA Flax Oil
Professional Strength Probiotics (May need additional if not maintaining results)
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENTS
Pharmax Fish Oil - 1 tsp initially. After two months, drop back to ½ teaspoon.
Vitamin B12 - B6 – Folate
Vitamins D3 with K2 – Best taken at the beginning of a meal with a little fat, or taken with Phamax Fish Oil. Note: Vitamin D3 1000 IU (CAN)
Nascent Iodine – Should have 200mcg of selenium throughout the day.
Handful of Brazil Nuts (only after the gastro intestinal challenges are resolved)
RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS & SUPPLEMENTS Magnesium Oxide and Vitamin C taken first thing in the morning to assist with healthy bowel movements (only if constipation is an issue) The Hallelujah Diet™ book by Rev. George Malkmus Simple Weekly Meal Plans recipe book, Volume 1 and 2 Rhonda's Culinary Creations Rhonda's Recipes for Life 30 Day Exercise Essentials - Exercise Program Getting Started On The Hallelujah Diet™ DVD Set
When treating IBS/Crohn's Disease or health issues it's critical that your body be in its best possible state. The Hallelujah Diet™ is the perfect way to jumpstart your body's amazing self-healing abilities.
When battling IBS/Crohn's we recommend the following:
- Start with cooked foods. Don't add any raw foods for 6 to 8 weeks. Then start with blended salads and/or green smoothies.
- Pay close attention to foods that cause irritation and remove (even if healthy) until the body heals and can handle without irritation. A food diary may be helpful here.
- After a couple of months begin following The Hallelujah Diet™. This is a meal plan that is 85% raw, 15% vegan cooked which is approximately 1 cooked vegan meal per day.
- Reduce stress as much as possible.
- Add raw fermented foods to your diet – ½ cup per day.
- Eliminate grains and legumes for the first 6 to 8 weeks then add back slowly. Pay attention to what causes irritation.
- Minimize sugars – even natural ones.
- Salad with every meal- this can be traditional, blended or smoothie after the colon has adequately healed so the fiber is not irritating.
- Add Hydroboost to water to boost protection against free radicals, boost hydration to your cells, raise the pH and boost nutrition.
- Juice mix of 2/3 carrot and 1/3 greens – If symptoms get worse start using 100% green juices and consider the Hallelujah Candida Diet
Note:If within 8 weeks results aren't being noticed, then consider incorporating appropriate aspects of to the Candida Diet.
*The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician or your alternative health care provider. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing new exercises.