Berberine is a supplement that has been associated with several potential health benefits. In particular, berberine has been shown to lower blood sugar, increase weight loss, and improve heart health. It may also be linked to other benefits and could aid in the treatment of conditions such as depression and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
Berberine UltraSorb is the perfect solution to help you get more from your lifestyle. Whether you’re looking to boost your energy, improve your body composition, or overall health, it may help you feel better and stronger. Pair it with diet and exercise for maximum results!
Here is a list of benefits:
- Helps maintain healthy blood glucose levels already within the normal range
- Promotes healthy insulin receptor function and signaling
- Provides 550 mg of clinically-studied, enhanced bioavailability berberine phytosome
- Four times more bioavailable than standard berberine
- Made with high-quality, vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
Berberine UltraSorb provides Berbervis®, a berberine phytosome with enhanced bioavailability.(1) Several randomized, placebo-controlled clinical studies indicate that berberine promotes healthy insulin receptor function and signaling, thereby supporting glucose metabolism.(2-8) Berberine supports the activation of AMP kinase (AMPK), a central regulator of cellular energy homeostasis. This master metabolic switch is involved with maintaining healthy cardiovascular function, insulin signaling and glucose metabolism.(2) Berberine also helps to maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range.(3) Clinical studies show that daily doses of 1,000-1,500 mg of standard berberine supports cardiometabolic parameters, including lipid and triglyceride metabolism and healthy blood flow.(3-8) In a clinical study, berberine supplementation of 500 mg twice daily for three months provided clinically and statistically significant support for healthy lipid profiles compared to baseline.(6) Berberine may also support endothelial function and colorectal health.(9,10) A pharmacokinetic study in healthy adults reported that supplementation with 550 mg of Berbervis® berberine phytosome was four times more bioavailable compared to standard berberine.(1)
- Petrangolini G, et al. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2021 Nov 27;2021:7563889.
- Ma X, Chen Z, Wang L, et al. Front Pharmacol. 2018 Jul 27;9:782.
- Lan J, Zhao Y, Dong F, et al. J Ethnopharmacol. 2015 Feb 23;161:69-81.
- Zhang H, Wei J, Xue R, et al. Metabolism. 2010 Feb;59(2):285-92.
- Yin J, Xing H, Ye J. Metabolism. 2008 May;57(5):712-7.
- Zhao JV, Yeung WF, Chan YH, et al. Nutrients. 2021 Jul 26;13(8):2550.
- Derosa G, D'Angelo A, Bonaventura A, et al. Expert Opin Biol Ther. 2013 Apr;13(4):475-82.
- Rondanelli M, Riva A, Petrangolini G, et al. Nutrients. 2021 Oct 19;13(10):3665.
- Wang JM, Yang Z, Xu MG, et al. Eur J Pharmacol. 2009 Jul 1;614(1-3):77-83.
- Chen YX, Gao QY, Zou TH, et al. Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2020 Mar;5(3):267-275.