BeetMax is a concentrated organic beet juice powder that is convenient to use when juicing is not an option. We carefully researched this product to assure that it has the following properties:
- Low temperature drying process to retain critical heat-sensitive nutrients and living enzymes
- No sweeteners or artificial ingredients
- Mixes easily with water to make a rich, nutritious juice
- Beet juice has a long history of supporting healthy red blood cells
Our manufacturer sets a new industry standard by using a proprietary dehydration process that is capable of dehydrating juice to an organic powder with minimal degradation of color, flavor, aroma, enzymes and nutrition.
BeetMax comes in a convenient 8.8 oz. (250 gram) container and provides 62 servings when used as suggested.
The Case for Vegetable Juice Therapy
In 1936, Dr. Norman W. Walker published his landmark book, Fresh Vegetable & Fruit Juices. His major premise was that most sickness and disease is due to deficiency of vital organic minerals, vitamins and enzymes in our diet, and that consuming fresh vegetable and fruit juices is the best way to supply these vital elements.
Dr. Walker's research was based on scientific principles and personal experience. He was seriously ill in his early 40s when he was convinced to pursue the natural health route. He practically invented carrot juice and the concept of healing with fresh vegetable and fruit juices. The fact that he lived to be 99 years of age is compelling evidence of his subject matter expertise.
Here is what Dr. Walker said, as a result of his juice therapy: "Today, any person not familiar with the nutritional and recuperative value of fresh vegetable and fruit juices is woefully uninformed." He notes that "Vegetable juices are the builders and regenerators of the body. They contain all the amino acids, minerals, salts, enzymes, and vitamins needed by the human body, provided that they are used fresh, raw, and without preservatives, and that they have been properly extracted from the vegetables."
The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- MGMargie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoBeetmax
- JWJoanna W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeetmax rocks!
It really helps my blood pressure go down.
- EMElizabeth M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeetmax
Love this juice! Great taste & convenience.
- KJKirbie J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat nutritional product!
We have been taking Beetmax for a couple of months and I feel like it is doing us even more good than we know, it is exceptionally good tasting for a beet product as I don’t really love beets! But beet juice is a GREAT blood builder, if your looking for a great product, Halellujah Acres has it!
- DSDiane S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBeetmax!
I love the taste of beets and I love how beets make me feel.. but they’re a real bother to cook. Now I can have my beets every day, get all the nutrition they bring with no clean up!