BeetMax is a concentrated organic beet juice powder that is convenient to use when juicing is not an option. We carefully researched this product to assure that it has the following properties:
- Low temperature drying process to retain critical heat-sensitive nutrients and living enzymes
- No sweeteners or artificial ingredients
- Mixes easily with water to make a rich, nutritious juice
- Beet juice has a long history of supporting healthy red blood cells
Our manufacturer sets a new industry standard by using a proprietary dehydration process that is capable of dehydrating juice to an organic powder with minimal degradation of color, flavor, aroma, enzymes and nutrition.
BeetMax comes in a convenient 8.8 oz. (250 gram) container and provides 62 servings when used as suggested.
The Case for Vegetable Juice Therapy
In 1936, Dr. Norman W. Walker published his landmark book, Fresh Vegetable & Fruit Juices. His major premise was that most sickness and disease is due to deficiency of vital organic minerals, vitamins and enzymes in our diet, and that consuming fresh vegetable and fruit juices is the best way to supply these vital elements.
Dr. Walker's research was based on scientific principles and personal experience. He was seriously ill in his early 40s when he was convinced to pursue the natural health route. He practically invented carrot juice and the concept of healing with fresh vegetable and fruit juices. The fact that he lived to be 99 years of age is compelling evidence of his subject matter expertise.
Here is what Dr. Walker said, as a result of his juice therapy: "Today, any person not familiar with the nutritional and recuperative value of fresh vegetable and fruit juices is woefully uninformed." He notes that "Vegetable juices are the builders and regenerators of the body. They contain all the amino acids, minerals, salts, enzymes, and vitamins needed by the human body, provided that they are used fresh, raw, and without preservatives, and that they have been properly extracted from the vegetables."
The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- TMTrish M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoEasy and convenient
Beets are super good for you in so many ways. I don't always get to juice them so this is the next best way to consume them. I trust this brand.
- SVSusan V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoBeetmax
I love beetmax using it for better health tastes great with Barley green!
- BLBrenda L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoGreat Taste Great Product
I love the sweet taste of Beet Max and knowing how good beets are for me.
Hallelujah Acres excels in quality products.
- SGStewart G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoAwesome Power
The vitality this Beetmax gives me is beyond words. Am currently off BP medication and just using this. Along with healthy choices and the diet plan I can say I am nursing myself back to great health. God bless you.
- PHPam H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoI really enjoy your products.
I really enjoy your products. They give me the extra juicing I need to keep healthy. They also taste very good