Frankincense and Myrrh Soap
Long ago in Bethlehem, wise men brought nature's most precious fragrances to the newborn King.
Today, you can feed your skin with these same, all-natural scents that are truly fit for royalty. Carefully crafted with love, our blend of all natural oils and organic ingredients makes Frankincense & Myrrh decidedly pure and simple, yet rich and refreshing.
Join the many customers who have experienced the luxurious feeling of the Frankincense and Myrrh Soap; it's the perfect blend of moisturization and indulgence. Feel refreshed and soothed with each and every use, letting the subtle aromas of Frankincense and Myrrh comfort you. With its natural ingredients, you can be sure that this soothes your skin, leaving it smooth and refreshed. Awaken your spirit with this invigorating fragrance during Christmas or any time of the year!
Ingredients: Saponified Oils of Olive, Coconut, Palm, Sunflower and/or Safflower oil, Castor, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Raw Honey and Essential oils.
Dimensions: Size: 3.25" x 2.5" x 1" Weight: Generous 4.5 ounces
- KBKen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoKB
Excellent soap. I would recommend this for the wonderful smell and cleanliness.
- LBLinda B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoGreat as always
Wonderful....and the fragrance!!!
- CACheree A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoHallelujah Diet soap - Frankincense & Myrrh
I love all the soaps that Hallelujah Acres sells. The Frankincense and myrrh has a delightful smell. It's very soothing and makes my skin feel very soft. I have very sensitive skin and these soaps are the only soap I use.
- CJConstance J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoFrankincense & Myrrh Soap
Smells divine and feels very luxurious on the skin!
- CACheree A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoHA Soap Frankincense and Myrrh
I love the scent of this soap. I like to use this one during the winter months when my skin is drier. I love all the HA soaps, it's the only soap I use.