Dry Skin Relief Soap
Is your face red? Are you up to your elbows in eczema? Plagued by chicken pox? Suffering from psoriasis? Slip into the smooth, supple, healthy skin you've been longing for with help from Hallelujah Diet® Dry Skin Relief Soap.
This hand-crafted, cold-processed bar soap is made from nature's most soothing, softening substances, including evening primrose oil, calendula, chamomile, organic oats and aloe vera.
Itches, cracks and rashes are instantly soothed as your poor epidermis embraces the all-natural, healing ingredients found in this rejuvenating soap.
Dry Skin Relief Soap contains:
- no chemicals
- no artificial fragrances
- no artificial colors
Dry Skin Relief Soap
Every long-lasting bar of Hallelujah Diet® soap is handmade using the cold-process method, which retains naturally occurring glycerin to help your skin lock in moisture and softness.
Ingredient list: saponified oils of coconut, palm, and olive; extra-virgin olive oil infused with herbs of chickweed, calendula and chamomile; castor oil, shea butter, organic ground oats, evening primrose oil, avocado oil, hemp oil, beeswax, jojoba oil, organic aloe vera and raw honey.
Size: 3.25" x 2.5" x 1"
Weight: Generous 4.5 ounces
- RSRandy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoNice Product
I like the fragrance and it makes my skin feel soft.
- RWRhonda W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 months agoDry skin soap review
It seemed to help quite well with an area of irritated skin caused by poison sumac.
- RWRoxanne W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGreat Product
works well for dry skin
- JWJanette W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoBest dry skin soap!
My husband has used this successfully for years now. It's the only soap he can use for his dry skin.
- DLDee L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoI love this soap so
I love this soap so much because it really moisturizes and softens my skin in the shower. Sometimes I feel that I don’t even need lotion after my shower because my skin doesn’t feel dry. My granddaughters love it as well!