BeetMax capsules are a concentrated beet juice powder in 100% vegan capsules that is convenient to use when juicing is not an option. We carefully researched this product to assure it has the following properties:
- Low temperature drying process retains critical heat-sensitive nutrients and living enzymes
- No sweeteners or artificial ingredients
- Mixes easily with water to make a rich, nutritious juice
- BeetMax is a Kosher Food
- 100% Vegetarian
- No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
- No Fillers
Beet juice has a long history of supporting healthy red blood cells
Our manufacturer sets a new industry standard by using a proprietary dehydration process which is capable of dehydrating juice to a powder with minimum degradation of color, flavor, aroma, enzymes, and nutrition.
BeetMax comes in a convenient 8.8 oz.(250 gram) container and provides 62 servings when used as suggested.
Beet Health Benefits
- Contributes to the well being of the liver and gall bladder
- Stimulates lymph gland activity
- Flushes the kidneys and bladder
- Manganese content contributes to normal brain functions, reproductive functions, bone structure, and normal glucose metabolism
- Beets contain betaine, which may help immune function due to its antioxidant properties.
- It has also been suggested that betaine enhances mental functions by balancing moods and improving mental acuity.
Why Consume Beets as a Juice?
Drinking the freshly extracted juices of vegetables is the fastest way to obtain the nutrients necessary to facilitate the body's self-healing mechanism in order to restore the human body to health.
Vegetable Juice Health Advantages
When the juice is separated from the fiber, the great majority of nutrients stay in the juice. Because the fiber is removed, the living nutrients in the juice reach the bloodstream and the cellular level in minutes.
Dr. H. E. Kirschner, M.D., explains more about this process in his book, Live Food Juices.
"...The power to break down the cellular structure of raw vegetables, and assimilate the precious elements they contain, even in the healthiest individual is only fractional ' not more than 35%, and in the less healthy, down to 1%. In the form of juice, these same individuals assimilate up to 92% of these elements...It is a well known fact that all foods must become liquid before they can be assimilated."
The Case for Vegetable Juice Therapy
In 1936, Dr. Norman W. Walker published his landmark book, Fresh Vegetable & Fruit Juices. His major premise was that most sickness and disease is due to deficiency of vital organic minerals, vitamins and enzymes in our diet, and that consuming fresh vegetable and fruit juices is the best way to supply these vital elements.
Dr. Walker's research was based on scientific principles and personal experience. He was seriously ill in his early 40s when he was convinced to go the natural health route. He practically invented carrot juice and the concept of healing with fresh vegetable and fruit juices. The fact that he lived to be 99 years of age is compelling evidence of his subject matter expertise.
Here is what Dr. Walker said as a result of his juice therapy: 'Today, any person not familiar with the nutritional and recuperative value of fresh vegetable and fruit juices is woefully uninformed.'
He continues by noting that 'Vegetable juices are the builders and regenerators of the body. They contain all the amino acids, minerals, salts, enzymes, and vitamins needed by the human body, provided that they are used fresh, raw, and without preservatives, and that they have been properly extracted from the vegetables.'
The statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- JKJane K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoJane
It seems to be working.
- MJMaria J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery nice
- CHConnie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoYour customer service is superb.
Your customer service is superb. So thank you for that. And I enjoy taking the capsules rather than eating beets..
- NKNicole K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agogreat for night time
My husband gets up at night to urinate. However, since using BeetMax he no longer has that issue. He is quick to let me know when he is running low. He also has gout and the BeetMax helps with his uric acid levels.
- GRGloria R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeetMax
I don't like the taste of the beet powder, but I know it is good for me so I like to take the capsules.