Udo's DHA Oil Blend
Essential Fatty Acids, particularly our Omega 3 fats, are vital. Our body cannot produce EFAs, so they must be obtained in our diet.
- Rich in Omega 3, 6, and 9 Fatty Acids
- Vegetarian source DHA / No Fish
- Unrefined DHA Oil / No Hexane
- Supports Heart Health *
- Supports Cognitive Function *
- Supports Eye Health *
You can easily supply your body with the essential fatty acids it needs by incorporating Udos DHA Oil Blend into your meals. The pleasant, nutty, buttery flavor of this oil is a great addition to all types of recipes. Just remember not to heat the oil.
Read a study showing that Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) supplementation in vegetarians effectively increases omega-3 index.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The cloudy layer and globules in the oil are unique to this blend. To obtain its benefits, shake bottle well before each use. Take 1 Tablespoon one to three times daily with meals. For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated and use within 8 weeks after opening. Freeze to prolong freshness. Do not heat or use for frying.
One serving of Udos DHA Oil Blend provides 103 milligrams of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15ml).
Servings per container: 33 Container size: 500 ml (17 fl oz)
Organic flax seed oil, organic sunflower seed oil, organic sesame seed oil, organic evening primrose oil, unrefined DHA algae oil (Schizochytrium sp.), organic coconut oil, rice germ and bran oil, soy lecithin (non-GHM), rosemary extract (perservative), organic oat germ and bran oil
- VBVonnie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLoving this product!
I love my Udo's Oil. I can tell when my body is not receiving the nutrients from this product. My fingernails get so brittle.
- TLTina L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars6 months agoTasty
I had been using the powdered B6-B12 Flaxseed for a few years. However, I choose to give my body a change. I like the price of Udo's. And the taste is great for my salada. I have also used it in my protein powder smoothies. You can't use it to cook with. Which is ok. It has a light, smooth taste. I keep my in the refrigerator for freshness.
- DIDebra I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoOmega 3’s
I use this product every day of my smoothie. Great way to get my omega-3’s.
- PPattiVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat for smoothies!
We like to use this oil daily to up our intake of DHA & EFA. I usually put it in a smoothie or just mix it with my B-Flax-D fiber supplement each morning.
- DDianeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoExcellent Omega 3
This oil blend is an excellent source of omega 3's. It is also very good for children with epileptic seizures.